gaspeatheart

Growing up with Gaspe Roots

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, November 06, 2006

I am happy to finally announce I am a full time permanent employee at the University!!!!! You are looking at the Assistant to the Undergraduate Associate Chair. It has taken me 2 and 1/2 years but I am finally in baby! I actually had two positions offered to me just a few minutes ago so it is true that "when it rains...it pours". As always there are always dedications attached to these sort of announcements and I have to pay an ode to my mentor and boss, Darlene. She has taught me so much, instilled trust in me and given me opportunities I never dreamed off. She gave this childcare worker a chance and always had faith in me. And when it mattered most, she looked out for me. I am eternally grateful to you! Ta Ta For Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home