Most friends and family have been privy to this information but for those who have not, Jason and I will be expecting the newest member of our family next September. It will be a first grandchild on both sides and everyone is excited, most of all Jason and I.
So it looks like I will be delaying my trip to gaspe this summer but look forward to introducing the coast to the little one for the first time the summer after. I cannot wait to see he/she experience the waves at troisieme plage for the first time! I keep reminding Nadia that now she is next. We always had this corny vision of she and I sitting on the beach watching our little ones playing in the surf together. I truly hope our children can be as close as Nadia and have been over the years. So Nadia if you are reading this....get busy!
In the meantime I am experiencing the joyous or not so joyous aspects of being pregnant. Poor Jason never knows when I will take something the wrong way. I have heartburn 3-4 times a day and have already grown out of two pairs of pants. I am afraid to see how big I am going to be this summer. Thank god for the pool as I have a feeling that all I will want to ever do is float in the water! Do not know how my 5 foot frame will handle it all. This will definitely be an adventure!
So it looks like I will be delaying my trip to gaspe this summer but look forward to introducing the coast to the little one for the first time the summer after. I cannot wait to see he/she experience the waves at troisieme plage for the first time! I keep reminding Nadia that now she is next. We always had this corny vision of she and I sitting on the beach watching our little ones playing in the surf together. I truly hope our children can be as close as Nadia and have been over the years. So Nadia if you are reading this....get busy!
In the meantime I am experiencing the joyous or not so joyous aspects of being pregnant. Poor Jason never knows when I will take something the wrong way. I have heartburn 3-4 times a day and have already grown out of two pairs of pants. I am afraid to see how big I am going to be this summer. Thank god for the pool as I have a feeling that all I will want to ever do is float in the water! Do not know how my 5 foot frame will handle it all. This will definitely be an adventure!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home